I’m starting to feel somewhat settled and my schedule is
falling into place. For the first time I am a making a conscious effort to
schedule time for things that during the hectic pace of undergrad life I often
threw to the side. Instead of reading the New York Times regularly or watching
an interesting TED talk I was constantly hanging out with friends and in no way
would I ever take that back. But now with more alone time than ever before in
my life I’m going to make the most of it.
This little ramble has left me with a new structure for my
blog. To hold myself accountable and help me remember all the events from a
week, I’ve got a few types of posts that will be making their way to the World
Wide Web weekly.
I’ll always try to keep you readers (I can say it in plural
because I know at least my Mom and Dad are reading it) updated on what I did
during my weekend travels and how my classes are progressing. As well as a weekly post on an “Irish
lesson of the week” along with a post about things I’m reading or watching and
want to pass along.
There will most likely come a point where three posts a week
is a bit excessive, but right now with everything being so new and exciting it
seems like a good idea.
Coming up next…The Irish Lesson of the Week.
Cheers,
Chelsea
No comments:
Post a Comment